We provide four educational days each year, open to anyone who wishes to attend.
Since the start of the Coronavirus pandemic we have sadly had to repeatedly postpone all our educational events. The events below will hopefully be re-scheduled at a future date.
Saturday 1st February 2020 – Suicide and Self-Harm – speaker Dr Terence Nice
Crossing the Rubicon: From Suicidal Ideation to Suicidal Behaviour
A One Day Workshop Exploring Self-harm and Suicide in Young People and Adults
Aims of the Day:
- To understand suicidal process in young people and adults
- Looking at the bigger picture: understanding the warning signs
- Comprehending the rising tide of risk and cumulative patterns in suicide
- Increasing skills and confidence in working with young people and adults who self-harm and attempt suicide
How will we achieve these aims and objectives?
- Through discussion and small work groups
- Power point presentations
- Video illustrative Clips
- Experiential Exercises
- Clinical Case Examples (observing anonymity and GDPR 2018)
Further details will be provided in due course
Please ring or email if you wish to apply